Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modvigil from afinilexpress.com
so I decided to get my first Modafinil from afinilexpress because I read a lot of positive things about it.

The delivery was fast, just 7 working days (from India to Thailand), you can pay in Bitcoin, you get a discount as well. 

Before I took my first tablet I read about Modvigil that it is not as strong as Modafinil and that it could be a fake as well. I was a bit disappointed 

and decided to take a whole tablet (200mg).

And what a big mistake I made!!!! I did not feel anything after 30-60min. But after that I could literally feel that I am "on"! I was not tired at all, I 

felt more like a robot, like a machine. I worked with some clients, did some trades online, I talked in foreign languages as it was nothing. It was 

already 8:00pm and I felt like I just woke up in the morning, not a sign of being tired. In this day (I took the tablet 6:50am in the morning) I was 

soooo productive like never before in my life. But....I took too much. I couldn't fall asleep as fast as I normally do and a woke up several times at 

night. My brain could not shut down. 

This is the strongest shit I ever had in my life. Modvigil from afinilexpress is DEFINITELY NOT a fake!!

My sweet spot might be around 100-150mg....200mg is waaaay too strong for me!

Cheers
Nice review. Modvigil is just another version of Modafinil. It's basically Modafinil made by a second company called HAB Pharma. Modalert 200 by Sun Pharma is considered the gold standard and Modvigil is kind of like the generic. It's still just as effective and honestly it's hard to tell the difference. This stuff WILL keep you up at night!