Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How dangerous is Phenibut?
Hi folks,

question for you long time users of Phenibut. I'm thinking of ordering some probably through Nootropics Depot (vendor recommendations?) but I want to know how you think it has effected you over the years. 

How many times a week do you take it? How long have you been taking it? Do you feel it's changed your brain chemistry in a negative way?

I like to do as much research as possible before I commit to something I will put in my body. From what I have researched this is good alternative to what the doctors are trying to give me.

thank you!!!
I take it every now and then and it's great! Probably around 2 times a week. I sure hope it hasn't broken my brain. lol. I suppose I don't feel too different on the days I'm not taking it. The days I do take it are the best and I can manage my anxiety. I would say I've been taking it just over a year now.

Hope that helps! Heart
no different than having a couple glasses of wine every now and then as far as I'm concerned, been taking it for a while and honestly too many people whining about the dangers. sure you can abuse it just like you can whiskey or any other drug for that matter. People think just cause you get it online legally you can take it everyday with no consequences. Well they're in for a surprise. Always take it only a few times a week at the most. Hands down one of the best Nootropics and I take it before I go to work, makes the day fly by and im less likely to pop off at my superiors...haha.