Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time! FLM
Heart 
Hello All! First I want to thank our gracious host and Alices Restaurant for all the time in helping and guiding me. I wanted to share my 1st time experience using FLM. First I purchased a scale that the fox recommended. The morning of I started at 8am I think I roughly took the required dose. It felt like the FLM started within an hour. I felt a sense of heightened awareness. It seemed to kick in gradual as I started my work day. I seemed to have more focused energy. 3hrs in it seemed stronger and it was a nice steady focused feeling like I wanted to get stuff done. This lasted through the day and work seemed to have a great flow! Did not really feel hungry, worked till about 8pm, it was still going strong. Then the slight problem was not being tired.. I did not get to sleep till around 3:30am. Which was not great but I had an amazing day and it was worth it. The next day I was definitely tired but not terrible. I am trying again today but at a lower dose.. I will keep you all posted!
Glad you enjoyed it. Flmodafinil is a solid stimulant. Few side effects in my experience, maybe a bit of insomnia as you mentioned but not as pronounced as Modafinil. I'd be careful taking it everyday as tolerance does build, and it can put you into robo mode a bit after a while. Cheers.