Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etizolam Source
I know Etizolam is not a Nootropic but I know Fallon has mentioned it in vids. Does anyone have a reliable place to make a purchase? I really don't want to get scammed, there's a ton of sites but it's hard to know what places to trust. Thanks for any help. I think I need something stronger for a few anxiety situations I have coming up such as flying.
Hi Frederic,

I usually hesitate to recommend sources to people because Etizolam can be dangerous if not used in the correct ways. I seem to be getting more and more questions about it since I made those 2 videos which went viral, viral in relation to the views I get on my other vids at least.

With that said, I'd rather you get it from a good source rather than a shady dealer. The first time I bought Etizolam they were WAY overdosed and I blacked out, went on a road trip, and don't remember anything. 

Good vendors come and go but my most recent order was from the Chemical Collective. A solid vendor at this point in time. 

Just be careful! Stick to 1mg.  I'll probably write up a safety guide soon since it is getting more popular and its better to inform rather than suppress information.
(02-09-2020, 08:15 AM)Boolean Wrote: Does World Pharm ship domestically in US or is it an overseas vendor?

I recall the guy saying that some of their product ships from the US and some of it ships from overseas. Depends on what you order. I can't be certain if the Etizolam ships from overseas. I ordered a bunch of items last time, I believe the Etizolam took a little over a week to get here so I imagine it comes from another country.
(02-09-2020, 05:07 PM)Boolean Wrote: Thanks for the response. I avoid presses as it seems the doses are never correct. Has anyone ordered from Etizola? If so, are they dosed correctly?

I have thought about buying there, they have the Pharma brand "Etilaam" so they would not be presses, but real pharma grade pills. They come in strips of 10 packaged nicely I believe, thinking about giving them a shot.
I did not pull the trigger on this unfortunately so cannot tell you. Wanted to check out chemical collective but they appear to be out of stock although they have another type of benzo there. Not sure how it compared to etiz but I may do research into that just for those extra high stress moments.
Yeah unfortunately it appears chemical collective no longer stocks Etizolam. Very difficult to find. There is a company called etizolab which has a mix of positive and negative reviews on Reddit. I can't vouch for them personally.
(08-18-2019, 07:04 PM)Fallon Wrote: Hi Frederic,

I usually hesitate to recommend sources to people because Etizolam can be dangerous if not used in the correct ways. I seem to be getting more and more questions about it since I made those 2 videos which went viral, viral in relation to the views I get on my other vids at least.

With that said, I'd rather you get it from a good source rather than a shady dealer. The first time I bought Etizolam they were WAY overdosed and I blacked out, went on a road trip, and don't remember anything. 

Good vendors come and go but my most recent order was from the Chemical Collective. A solid vendor at this point in time. 

Just be careful! Stick to 1mg.  I'll probably write up a safety guide soon since it is getting more popular and its better to inform rather than suppress information.

I think I watched that video lol is that the one where you talked about getting all that food and 2 milk shakes, then going home and telling your roommates you're going to bed Haha
(03-14-2020, 09:01 PM)Tfk1387 Wrote:
(08-18-2019, 07:04 PM)Fallon Wrote: Hi Frederic,

I think I watched that video lol is that the one where you talked about getting all that food and 2 milk shakes, then going home and telling your roommates you're going to bed Haha

Yes I get the munchies like crazy. It's really bad, not something I recommend if you're trying to lose weight. The cravings are intense and because of the effects you have very little will power to control yourself.
Etizolam sourcing can be tricky. Most reliable vendors for me thus far are Buyetizolam.com and Etizola, they ship from India and sell the branded pharmaceutical Etizolam that comes in the blister packs. Downside is their orders take around 3 weeks to arrive to the US. As for domestic vendors, Absolutechems.com ships from within the US and stocks Etizolam in Solution form. However check your state laws first as they will not ship to certain states. And as always be careful when researching benzodiazepines.
Any other vendors?