Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy Moda vs ModafinilXL?
Anybody have experience with any of these vendors? Specifically, Buy Moda and ModafinilXL. Have you ordered from either of them and if so, have you received your product? Avg shipping time? Was product legit?

Thank you!! I want to make a purchase very soon. Trying to figure out this whole Bitcoin thing.

MC
In my experience I believe the Modafinil from both vendors comes from the same supplier so no difference in product. Both seem to go through Singapore before hitting the U.S. according to what I saw with the tracking numbers. I've received orders from both companies and shipping is pretty much the same. Expect to wait anywhere from 3 - 4 weeks, perhaps even longer with Covid putting a clamp on operations world wide.

Both companies also accept credit cards although your bank will probably block the transaction until you confirm it. Bitcoin is the way to go for sure. ModafinilXL sells Modafinil in lower quantities where Buy Moda has a minimum order of 30 pills. Honestly it's worth buying at least 30 anyways considering how long it takes to arrive. If you end up responding well you won't need to reorder so quickly. The more you buy the more you save on a per pill basis. Prices are the exact same across companies. Once again, ModafinilXL offers more flexible buying options in terms of quantity.

My current recommendation is Buy Moda as the guy seems to be on the ball and very responsive with emails. English appears to be his first language so that counts for something.