Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-flouro-phenibut
i'm a big fan of reg phenibut so i thought i would give this a try, it's been on my list for awhile. i ordered mine from Science.bio, they are legit and have a massive variety of nootropics. i usually only take 300mg of reg phenibut so i first tried 30mg of f-phenibut since it's reported to be around 10x stronger. it's pretty awesome, kicks in in around 20-30 min, and lasts around 5 hours. it's a little different than phenibut tho, it has a more intense gaba response but less of the energetic component. overall i really like it, but still prefer reg phenibut. a word of caution tho: i found with this compound a strong urge to redose, which may be ok once or twice at small doses, but you really need to exercise self control if you're prone to addiction or just a gabaergic freak lol
Do you find withdrawals the day after like regular Phenibut, or more anxiety?
(08-14-2020, 04:45 AM)Mags Wrote: Do you find withdrawals the day after like regular Phenibut, or more anxiety?
No, i didn't notice any rebound or withdrawals, but i typically keep my doses pretty low. i did have a little hangover from using it later in the evening. it's pretty much like a compressed phenibut experience, but with a little more of the anxiolytic effect and less of the energizing component
Currently researching F-Phenibut. So far I've found it has good anxiolytic response without the mood boost. This was at 140mg, but I'll be upping the dose next time to see if other effects reveal themselves.