Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1P lsd experiences
Rainbow 
Hello Fallon and everyone! The recent "researcher" video on 1p lsd has me interested but nervous to try. Too funny! What exactly does something like this do for people? Anyone have experience taking this for Depression? Looking for experiences both negative and positive, I am slowly becoming more brave with these stacks but don't want to over do it and get into danger! 

~Mags
(04-29-2020, 09:01 AM)Mags Wrote: Hello Fallon and everyone! The recent "researcher" video on 1p lsd has me interested but nervous to try. Too funny! What exactly does something like this do for people? Anyone have experience taking this for Depression? Looking for experiences both negative and positive, I am slowly becoming more brave with these stacks but don't want to over do it and get into danger! 

~Mags

Mags, I recently wrote a little bit about my experience on the main blog. I will link below. So far I've taken regular doses as well as the micro doses. The regular doses in the 70mcg - 100mcg range will certainly alter your perception. There is real potential for panic at such doses. Set and setting is very important. Basically if you're feeling mentally unwell psychedelics tend to magnify these feelings.

At the micro doses (10mcg) perception is largely left unchanged. Very energizing and mood boosting. Pro social effects, music sounds better etc. Like being in a really good mood. I recommend it for Depression and it's something I'm continuing to explore.

Blog post: https://gonootropics.com/70mcg-1p-lsd-experience/
Bro you looked straight up lit in that researcher vid lol...
(05-01-2020, 05:01 AM)Liquid02 Wrote: Bro you looked straight up lit in that researcher vid lol...

Haha I pretty much was. It was a hard video to make, felt like I could barely talk and form structured ideas.
Can you recommend a good vendor for 1P?
I want to check it out!
(05-08-2020, 10:04 AM)Anthony McCollim Wrote: Can you recommend a good vendor for 1P?
I want to check it out!

Check out Chemical Collective. 
Anyone know other vendors besides CC? Just looking to explore the options.
CC seem to sell blotters only, how/where do you get liquid form?
(06-06-2020, 10:58 AM)Neonknight Wrote: CC seem to sell blotters only, how/where do you get liquid form?

You have to dissolve them in a liquid yourself. I took 2 of the 100mcg tabs and dissolved them into 20ml of vodka. 10mcg per ml. That's the bottle you see when I talk about it in my videos, I just repurposed a bottle I had lying around which had the ml measurements on the dropper.
(06-07-2020, 03:05 AM)Fallon - Thanks don\t touch alcohol, think I saw you can use distilled water might do it Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 10:58 AM)Neonknight Wrote: CC seem to sell blotters only, how/where do you get liquid form?

You have to dissolve them in a liquid yourself. I took 2 of the 100mcg tabs and dissolved them into 20ml of vodka. 10mcg per ml. That's the bottle you see when I talk about it in my videos, I just repurposed a bottle I had lying around which had the ml measurements on the dropper.